A new telecommunication company licensed to operate in Ghana early 2014 is seeking skilled individual to join its various department: Finance & Administration, Engineering, IT/Telecom, Customer Service Department, Human Resource Department and Managerial Positions
Minimum Qualification: Diploma, HND, Degree & Masters in relevant field of study.
- The applicant must possess excellent communication and writing skills
- Must have finished National Service by 2013
- Must have excellent technical skills in respective area
- Must be willing to work for long hours
- Must be entrepreneurial and hard working.
Please send a one page resume indicating your preferred department and include the following relevant information; Full name, Date of birth, Phone Number, Area of residence, Email address, Area of Study and Qualification.
Submit your one page resume to
Pls NB: We do not charge any fee during the application process. We are also proud to be an equal employer.
Recent Posted Jobs:
- Sagaci Research Job Vacancy in Ghana : Field force agent – African Countries
- Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Business Development Executive
- NES Global Talent Job Vacancy in Ghana : Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- NES Global Talent Job Vacancy in Ghana : Senior Technical Integrity Engineer
- NES Global Talent Job Vacancy in Ghana : Production Chemist
- NES Global Talent Job Vacancy in Ghana : QA-QC Manager
- NES Global Talent Job Vacancy : Process Safety Engineer
- The ARB Apex Bank Ltd. Job Vacancy in Ghana : Head Of Risk Management Department
- Quick Capital Microfinance Ltd Job Vacancy in Ghana : Field Sales Representatives
- Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Agronomist, Water Engineer, Sales Engineer
- Reputable Company Job Vacancy in Ghana : Sales Supervisor
- Tullow Job Vacancy in Ghana : TEN EHS Coordinator
- Aggreko Job Vacancy in Ghana : Business Development Manager
- Nesstra Ghana Ltd Job Vacancy in Ghana : Sales Engineer
- Reputable Hospitality Job Vacancy in Ghana : Food and Beverage Manager