A new telecommunication company licensed to operate in Ghana early 2014 is seeking skilled individual to join its various department: Finance & Administration, Engineering, IT/Telecom, Customer Service Department, Human Resource Department and Managerial Positions
Minimum Qualification: Diploma, HND, Degree & Masters in relevant field of study.
- The applicant must possess excellent communication and writing skills
- Must have finished National Service by 2013
- Must have excellent technical skills in respective area
- Must be willing to work for long hours
- Must be entrepreneurial and hard working.
Please send a one page resume indicating your preferred department and include the following relevant information; Full name, Date of birth, Phone Number, Area of residence, Email address, Area of Study and Qualification.
Submit your one page resume to
Pls NB: We do not charge any fee during the application process. We are also proud to be an equal employer.
Recent Posted Jobs:
- Dow Chemical Job Vacancy in Ghana : Account Manager
- Leading Telecom Job Vacancy in Ghana : Finance Officer
- Glo Mobile Ghana Job Vacancy : Internal Auditor (IS & Systems)
- Reputable Company Job Vacancy in Ghana : Chief Finance Officer
- PwC Job Vacancy in Ghana : Graduate Associate (Entry Level – Takoradi Office)
- DATABANK Research Job Vacancy in Ghana : Economist
- DATABANK Research Job Vacancy in Ghana : Financial Analyst
- Centre For Media Analysis & Consult Job Vacancy : Research Analyst
- Fountain of Youth International School Job Vacancy in Ghana : Front Desk Executive
- USAID/West Africa Job Vacancy in Ghana : Senior Agriculture Policy Advisor
- Lancaster University Job Vacancy in Ghana : Jnr Finance Officer
- Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Supervisor
- Reputable Job Vacancy in Ghana : Manager
- Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Audit Seniors
- Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Project Manager